Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A list of treatments to get during New York Spa Week [Metromix]
· Practical shoe brand Naturalizer to open a Times Square location [Crain's]
· A mini-mall could come to a quiet Williamsburg intersection [Brooklyn Paper]
· A round-up of very wearable one-piece swimsuits [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· Michelle Obama skillfully mixes high-low fashion again [NYP]
· Skinny cargo pants are the new jeggings [Cheryl Shops]