Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Wear boots yesterday? Cathy Horyn is very disappointed in you [On the Runway]
· Cooper Square's Albright Fashion Library has 25,000 dresses to rent [WWD]
· Brooklyn's Wintercheck introduces hip safety glasses [Coolhunting]
· What's new for spring at L.E.S. shop Kai D [Cherrypatter]
· Burberry enlists Magnum photographers for Art of the Trench [WWD]
· Nordstrom's in-store credit card program might give it a leg up [Portfolio]
· Company sues over gorilla-holding-guy-in-cage costume knockoff [Unbeige]