Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bowery's Green Depot wins rare LEED award for eco-friendliness [Crain's]
· Tonight, Loomstate opens a surf shop at Bloomingdale's [The Thread]
· Are the models in J.Crew's latest catalog unhealthy? [Salon]
· Fixed-gear bikes: Available at Wal-Mart, no longer cool [Hipster Runoff]
· New memoir Spent looks at shopping addiction [WWD]