Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Operation Fairy Dust (best name ever) gives prom dresses to girls [NYDN]
· Pastel Easter fashion was everywhere on Sunday [StyleList]
· Local shops succeeded in shrinking Williamsburg Walks [Brooklyn Paper]
· Why brands should stop obsessing over iPhone apps [Business of Fashion]
· Does the world really need a line of jewelry based on Eat, Pray, Love? [WWD]
· The numbers are in: Apple sold 300k iPads Saturday [NYP]
· Lady Gaga suffers from outfit-inspired insomnia [ShinyStyle]