Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Great place to get a cab in Manhattan: Outside Bloomingdale's [NYT]
· Harlem florist models for the J.Crew catalog [Harlem Bespoke]
· Mikey's Hook-Up pens eloquent response to the iPad [Blog-Up]
· Headline of the day: "Nerds go nuts for the iPad in Brooklyn" [BP]
· Apple's iPad sales this weekend exceeded all expectations [Business Week]
· Western blanket company Pendleton teams with Urban Outfitters [Six Six Sick]
· Karl Lagerfeld stars on new bottles of Coke Light in France [WWD]