Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Columbia students launch their own fashion magazine [BlackBook]
· Sketchers is opening stores in Manhattan and the Bronx [NYP]
· Walgreens loans its Times Square billboard to an education charity [Crain's]
· Designers try to explain why khaki pants can cost so much [NYT]
· Naomi tells Oprah she's in the "No Phone Throwing Zone" [WWD]
· Fruit of the Loom's bras for those with different-sized breasts [FabSugar]