Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· John Bartlett's collab with Rogue's Gallery returns this summer [WWD]
· The Hester Street Fair is getting a greenmarket [Bowery Boogie]
· Salon Polished Fingertips opens in Harlem [HarlemCondoLife]
· Burberry's new beauty range will focus on classic colors [Independent]
· Designers are using more models than celebs in fall campaigns [WWD]
· McQueen inquest blames his suicide on "immense work pressures" [Drapers]