Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fordham plans to open an institute of fashion law [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Sleek new Antidote Bike Shop seems to have fizzled [Bed-Stuy Blog]
· Frequently-barefoot Joss Stone to design for Nine West [Shiny Style]
· "Next-besting" is a big recession retail trend [PSFK]
· Agyness Deyn's sister Emily designed tees for Uniqlo [Catwalk Queen]
· For luxury brands, sneakers are the new jeans [Independent]