Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The stork brings the UWS a big new kids' store [Westside Independent]
· Lane Bryant's banned plus-size model lives in Brooklyn [NYP]
· A montage of Project Runway one-liners from Michael Kors [Gawker.TV]
· An Apple Store virgin gets banned from buying iPads [Protocol Snow]
· Why aren't there any H&Ms in Texas? [Fashionista]
· Oh good: Lederhosen are the new jeggings [WSJ]