Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sounds like the Rodarte sale is now pretty cleaned out [Sample Sally]
· Dolce & Gabbana shot their Fall 2010 men's campaign in Nolita [Fashionologie]
· Lane Bryant says Fox and ABC refused to air a sexy ad [AdWeek]
· New beauty product ingredients: Beer, sperm, snail goo [StyleList]
· J.Crew's Jenna Lyons is on Oprah today [J.Crew Aficionada]
· A highly amusing, if belated, Outnet sale liveblog [Ferohhhsh]
· Alert: Lady Gaga's outfits have somehow gotten skimpier [ShinyStyle]