Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· See Tavi discuss her first kiss at the 92nd Street Y [The Cut]
· Richard Chai likes Housing Works, Great Jones Spa [Refinery29]
· Singapore-based waxing salon to open in Soho [Crain's]
· Don't read this if you enjoy trying on makeup at Sephora [LAT]
· The Outnet makes up for sale debacle with free shipping [Fashion Prospectress]
· Ungaro designer Estrella Archs is leaving to launch her own label [Vogue UK]
· Azzedine Alaia on fashion fatigue and designing for H&M [Fashionista]