Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More on Brooklyn pol's campaign against sagging-pants [NYT]
· Red Hook wine store to open after epic battle [Brooklyn Paper]
· On Bowery, Cowboy Shoe Repair is out, Luscious NYC is in [Bowery Boogie]
· Wee Justin Bieber didn't know Alexander McQueen died [Gawker]
· Is this the end for Rock & Republic? [Racked National]
· How James Bond is this Icelandic bulletproof pocket square? [Makezine]