Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Aloha Rag has Alexander Wang's hard-to-find leopard wedges [Fashionista]
· Shop Ellen reopened across Ludlow from its original spot [Bowery Boogie]
· Acne's Sapphire shoes have rusty nails for heels [NYP]
· Lady Gaga makes it really hard for other pop stars to dress themselves [Jezebel]
· Here's an infographic rating the trustworthiness of various beards [Buzzfeed]
· Cynthia Vincent's Target wedges: Not very comfortable [Fashion Trend Guide]
· New rumor: Giles Deacon might take over Emanual Ungaro [Vogue UK]