Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The urge to shop returns on Fifth Avenue [On the Runway]
· Did the CEO of Jennifer Convertibles kill a man in a DUI? [City Room]
· Hot new fragrance: Marc Jacobs Biscotti. Yes, like the pastry. [StyleList]
· Cats are much better than dogs at using iPads [Gizmodo]
· Saks plans to close even more stores [WWD, subscription req'd]
· How Mulberry sells high-end bags during a recession [The Guardian]