Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Balfour will design diamond-studded jewelry for the Yankees [WWD]
· Jennifer Convertibles has left the Upper West Side [MyUpperWest]
· Look! Platforms with built-in socks! [Style File]
· Store sued for giving girl Tourette's by scan-gunning her head [Post-Gazette]
· Charting a selection of clogs on a cute/comfortable matrix [The Gloss]
· The iPad turns out to be the world's most expensive cat toy [Gizmodo]
· The Kardashians promote their Miami store by posing nude [US]