Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside Dumbo's Green Desk mini-mall [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Butternut Market brings organic groceries to Bed-Stuy [Bed-Stuy Blog]
· Wealthy people are starting to spend again, cautiously [NYT]
· Abercrombie, Weight Watchers on list of worst corporations [NYT]
· Talbots is having some success going after younger shoppers [WSJ]
· Stella McCartney designs gym jeggings for Adidas [The Frisky]