Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A tour of relatively new Bed-Stuy beauty boutique Butterfly 7 [Bed-Stuy Blog]
· Kelly Cutrone's Babeland trip: The hilarious backstory [The Frisky]
· Ungaro is shuttered and empty on Madison Avenue [The Shophound]
· Woodbury Commons busts out the Prada samples [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Here's Chanel's runway show, complete with imported glacier [Fashionista]