Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Is the new Esprit store actually a 34th Street game-changer? [Fashion Herald]
· Writer takes Jimmy Choo's light-up shoes for a spin around the city [NYP]
· A nefarious scammer has been posing as Ikea on Facebook [Daily Intel]
· Check out Pour la Victoire's new handbag line [Nitrolicious]
· Famously troubled Chicago boutique Jake will shutter [WWD, subscription req'd]