Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Apple Store is the fifth most photographed NYC landmark [NYO]
· Midtown's Sherry-Lehmann wine shop supports booze in supermarkets [Crain's]
· Partner's & Spade sign asks burglars to "please return" iPods, laptops [VNY]
· How cute is young Kelly Cutrone? [Fashion Indie]
· The 10 top looks of ex-White House social secretary Desiree Rogers [HuffPo]
· Design of the day: Books shaped like cigarette packs [Urlesque]
· Lady Gaga's next video will be shot by fashion photog Steve Klein [Vogue UK]