Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Michelle Obama and daughters went to FAO Schwarz this weekend [NYP]
· Verve is closing on Bleecker Street [The Shophound]
· The Tiger Woods scandal isn't preventing people from buying golf gear [NYT]
· Miss Decadestwo this weekend? The Outnet is having a Louboutin sale [FP]
· People are ditching Wal-Mart as the economy improves [NYP]
· But they're also getting less plastic surgery due to the recession [The Guardian]
· Naomi Campbell says she's atoning for her bad behavior [Daily Mail]