Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Saks cut its advertising budget [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Design Within Reach closes first store under new leadershop [UnBeige]
· Someone designed the inevitable iPad case with wings [GeekSugar]
· Louis Vuitton sues Hyundai for ad featuring LV-esque basketball [NYP]
· Oscar de la Renta's son Moises is designing for Mango [My Fashion Life]