Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· NYC's five best places to get a spray-tan [Refinery29]
· Grown & Sewn sells a khaki-jeans hybrid in Tribeca [The Shophound]
· A brief guide to Beyonce's many endorsements [Gawker]
· Teen chain Rue21 plans to open 100 new stores in 2010 [Counter Culture]
· Runaways style: Joan Jett shots from Todd Oldham's new book [Vanity Fair]
· Vice sends a gay porn star to interview Karl Lagerfeld [Vice]
· For only £193,000, you could own a watch made of dinosaur [Daily Express]