Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A sneak peek at the goods at Decadestwo's pop-up shop [Refinery29]
· New York is not one of the ten most expensive cities in the world [Luxuo]
· Whoa: Somebody made a Bad Brains Greenpoint t-shirt [New York Shitty]
· Suddenly, big companies want to own fashion houses again [StyleList]
· Lady Gaga apparently has a major financial stake in Polaroid [NYP]
· New show Jerseylicious attempts to out-class Jersey Shore [NYDN]