Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tommy Hilfiger might sell to PVH for about $3 billion [NYP]
· Liberty for Target plentiful in North Bergen [Madison Avenue Spy]
· What you can buy at Filene's Basement's spring designer sale [Sample Sally]
· A thorough look at the fit and quality of Liberty for Target [The Recessionista]
· New documentary series tries to understand premium denim [StyleList]
· Is Alber Elbaz going to replace Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel? [Grazia AU]