Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Manufacturers are fighting e-commerce sites about pricing [NYT]
· Today in Lady-Gaga–inspired art: Gaga dollar bills [Refinery29]
· Burberry to live-stream its runway show in 3D [Catwalk Queen]
· Forthcoming Louis Vuitton bag purports to share your feelings [Agenda Inc]
· Nobody actually knows what "sustainable fashion" means [FT]
· When is it OK to tell a stranger you hate their outfit? [The Guardian]