Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How to make a living (sort of) as a street peddler [Brokelyn]
· Don't tell anyone about this TOP SECRET fashion show [The Cut]
· Tuleh is skipping Fashion Week this time around [WWD]
· Are people really trying to dress like the Jersey Shore kids? Really? [HuffPo]
· An in-depth look at figure-skater Johnny Weir's personal style [Refinery29]
· Urban's "Obama/black" shirt the result of a computer error [Jezebel]
· Keith Haring posthumously teams up with Tommy Hilfiger [Fashionista]