Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Zac Posen launched his lower-priced line at Saks last night [The Cut]
· Expect to see believable faux fur by Imposter everywhere this fall [Editors' Blog]
· The Cheryls bring Lady Gaga-style theatricality to NYC [NYT]
· Abercrombie's obsession with youth, blondness is bad for its CEO's face [Jezebel]
· Shaun White's Target collab comes out next week [The Thread]