Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Should supermarkets sell wine? Yes, say most locals [Crain's]
· One blogger found a $400 Alaia at the Barneys sale [Fashionista]
· New site Couturious brings the dressing room to your laptop [MediaWeek]
· Are we really ready for the return of dresses over pants? [Refinery29]
· J.Crew's "plantation madras" blazer and the problem with neo-prep [The Awl]