Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Retail rents up in Times Square, down in FiDi [The Real Deal]
· Price reductions (yay!) but picked-over stock (boo!) at Bally sale [Sample Sally]
· Phillip Lim's Loubs might be the definition of "shoe porn" [High Snobette]
· Which has the better beauty deals, Saks or Neiman Marcus? [MAS]
· Vanity barcodes: Cute and functional [Shelterrific]
· LVMH-owned luxury brand Nowness launches website [My Fashion Life]