Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A major rant about the state of Lower East Side vintage [Cheap JAP]
· Alexander Wang ads cropped up in Gramercy, too [Modelinia]
· A guide to Fashion Week etiquette [Fashionista]
· Foley & Corinna's spring bags include a subtle leopard-print number [Lucky]
· Brian Reyes is going to be on Ugly Bettytomorrow [Flypaper]
· Jean Paul Gaultier claims he made corsets for his cat [Telegraph]