Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Park Slope furniture and art object shop Matter closes [All About Fifth]
· Left Bank Books finds a new home on Eighth Ave [VNY]
· Iron Chef Morimoto is opposed to Duane Reade sushi [NYP]
· What to expect at Williamsburg Fashion Weekend [NYP]
· Odd sale: Stock up on cheap wooden hangers here [Fashion Prospectress]
· A look at the overlap between Olympic and hipster style [Gawker]
· Mulberry's Alexa bag is selling like gangbusters [FT]