Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Saks sale shows no sign of slacking [Fashion Prospectress]
· Three of the artworks stolen from Pat Field's party have been returned [Page Six]
· Mark Indelicato of Ugly Betty to intern at Teen Vogue [InTouch]
· Fresh Direct is battling the Teamsters [NYDN]
· JWoww's favorite designers: Ed Hardy and Marc Jacobs [StyleList]
· Abercrombie bets the farm on Hollister's appeal overseas [Forbes]
· The Selby's book comes out in May [Abrams Books]