Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Did Elle publisher Carol Smith have Anna's bob first? [Gawker]
· At Pat Field's Keith Haring party, guests stole art from the walls [NYP]
· Marc Jacobs showed winsome looks to a Wizard of Oz soundtrack [NYT]
· Alexa Chung is "rubbish with technology," doesn't shop online [Fabsugar]
· Chicago label Maria Pinto closes down [WWD, subscription req'd]
· British priest blames fashion industry for McQueen's death [The Awl]
· Marc Fast has curvy model star in ads for his lower-priced line [Grazia]