Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Looks like JWoww wore Ed Hardy to Fashion Week [Gawker]
· Prospect Heights store Woman Up sells hard hats, workwear for ladies [NYDN]
· Park Slope gets a store specializing in eveningwear [Brownstoner]
· What happens when you give a male model a Flip camera [The Cut]
· Norweigan men's curling team causes a run on crazy pants [Murketing]