Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A tour of Noho's Partners & Spade via Andy Spade himself [NYMag]
· Canadian travel company GAP Adventures sues the Gap in NYC [NYP]
· Pete Wentz uninvited bloggers from his Fashion Week party [The Thread]
· The Ace Hotel Opening Ceremony launch party was painfully hip [WWD]
· Sad, beautiful set of photos of the McQueen store tribute [Modelizing]