Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Armed men tried to steal four truckloads of perfume [NY Post]
· Garance spent the storm getting flats and a Brazilian blow-out [Garance Dore]
· Who will wear Uggs in the tents and who will brave stilettos? [The Cut]
· Rachel Antonoff is looking for cat models [Rachel Antonoff]
· Gear test: The world's best, most fashionable doggie boots [NYT]
· Milan Fashion Week crunched to fit Anna Wintour's Oscar plans [The Cut]
· Robert Duffy now spends three hours a day Tweeting [Robert Duffy]