Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Marc Jacobs complains about Madonna crashing his show last year [Page Six]
· Here's a guide to the best boutiques in Fort Greene [Refinery29]
· New city program encourages grocery stores in low-income areas [City Room]
· Oscar de la Renta might launch a new beauty line [WWD]
· Men aren't buying enough perfume, says perfume seller [BlackBook]
· News you can use: How to shave your armpits [StyleList]
· Calvin Klein says Kate Moss was "difficult" [My Fashion Life]