Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Maternity maven Liz Lange to design for the non-pregnant [MAS]
· A teens-only salon appears in Park Slope [Brownstoner]
· Will Mary-Kate Olsen's cast-offs appear at local vintage stores? [USA Today]
· Luxury retailers are starting to think the glass is half-full [WSJ]
· All the purple boots you could possibly need [Refinery29]