The Year in Billboards: Technology, Scandal, Nudity
- January: Weatherproof's unauthorized Obama ad.
- January: Calvin Klein's very naked male model.
- March: A compendium of billboards announces some major Times Square changes.
- April: Manhattan Mini Storage undergoes a consumerist crisis.
- July: Calvin Klein's secretly-scandalous QR code in Soho.
- July: Forever 21's interactive billboard might be the best one this year.
- July: In the right position, the wheels spell "We Are Workers."
- August: Armani announces 3D ad campaign. Is that why these abs pop?
- December: Jesus Juice Coature might be the worst brand name ever.