For Bed Bugs, 2010 Was a Very, Very Good Year
- Disturbing thought: These guys are not wearing much clothing. Where are the bed bugs hiding?
- Abercrombie didn't stand a chance.
- Hollister goes down!
- After one too many image with revolting graphics, we were hugely relieved to stumble across this stuffed bed bug.
- Bed bugs have one natural enemy: Adorable puppies.
- Niketown on Fifth Avenue: Bed bugged!
- There are more bed bugs in the pictures above than Macy's and Bloomie's will admit finding in their stores.
- Bed bugs get their holiday shopping started early at Juicy Couture in December.