Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brave the crowds for these Fifth Avenue and 57th Street markdowns [MAS]
· Is the Etro store in Soho ever going to open? [The Shophound]
· Hey Bococa: Beastly Bite has moved [Brownstoner]
· Lost Christmas list totals $20,000 in luxury goods [Gawker]
· Important recap: The year in Courtney Love [Style.com]