Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· At the Kokin sale: "Stop and stare at me" fur pieces [Guerilla Shopper]
· 60's supermodel sues Stella Artois for using her image [NYP]
· The dos and don'ts of wearing sequins [StyleList]
· Facebook might want Physicians Formula's Nasdaq symbol, FACE [WWD]
· Zooey Deschanel sues Steve Madden [E! Online]
· Who will replace Carine Roitfeld? [My Fashion Life]
· DVF wants to sell a shirt to every person in China [NYT]