Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ludlow Guitars will bring its old signage to the new location [Bowery Boogie]
· Metro Theater on the UWS might not become a flea market after all [DNAinfo]
· The Washington Post's Robin Givhan to join the Daily Beast [Media Decoder]
· Things aren't looking good for Best Buy [NYP]
· Karl Lagerfeld will star in a Volkswagon commercial [WWD]
· The royal engagement photos were retouched [The Cut]