Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pawn shop finds creative ways to irritate the neighbors [NYDN]
· Finally: See Tom Ford's NYFW spring 2011 show [Harper's Bazaar]
· Tom Brady is the new face of Men's Uggs [The Cut]
· American Apparel's latest ads are NSFW line drawings [Copyranter]
· Here is a passionate essay defending the mankini [Gawker]
· Modeling for Vogue: Not a good way to make money [Jezebel]