Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Equinox is taking over the celeb-filled Printing House gym [The Real Deal]
· Billy Joel opened a motorcycle store on Long Island [Gothamist]
· Friends & Family discounts at Bloomingdale's start Wednesday [Mizhattan]
· Kim Kardashian is launching a credit card for children [Page Six]
· Model Doutzen Kroes got married [Page Six]