Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
By our count, there are 27 sales in the next fourteen days. These aren't random knitwear companies selling off three-year-old backstock in some cobwebby corner of the Garment District, either.
We're talking New York Fashion Week regulars like Nanette Lepore, Catherine Malandrino, Vivienne Tam, and Yigal Azrouël. Wearable cult favorites like Lauren Moffatt, Melissa, and Steven Alan. And brands guaranteed to cause absolute retail chaos every time they take a discount, like La Perla and Rebecca Minkoff.
Every single one of these sales will wind up in the Dealfeed calendar, but we wanted to lay them all out in one big list just so that we could gaze upon them in all their glory. Note: They're organized by start date, but many of them last for two or three days.
Monday, November 8
· MCM: Up to 70% off leather bags at 265 W. 37th Street
Tuesday, November 9
· J. Crew: Markdowns on holiday clothing and accessories, 261 W 36th Street
· Rachel Leigh and nOir: 30% to 80% off jewelry, 252 West 38th Street
· Tibi: Dresses, coats and jackets starting at $170, 409 W. 39th Street
· Nanette Lepore: Womenswear starting at $95, 225 West 35th Street, 4th Floor
Wednesday, November 10
· Julie Haus: 40% to 80% off retail, 39 W 38th Street, 6th Floor East
· Catherine Malandrino: Clothing starting at $95, Met Pavilion
· Tess Giberson: 40% to 70% off, 97 Crosby Street
· Anlo: Up to 75% off, 231 W. 39th Street
· Sferra: Up to 70% off, 75 Ninth Avenue
· Vivienne Tam: 60% to 75% off, 260 West 39th Street
Thursday, November 11
· Christian Louboutin: Invite only, 306 West 38th Street 14th Floor
· Lafayette 148: 75% off, 148 Lafayette Street
· Araks: Up to 80% off RTW and lingerie, 137 Grand Street, 5th Floor
Saturday, November 13
· Vera Wang: 20% to 75% off bridal, 225 W 39th Street, 9th Floor
Sunday, November 14
· La Perla: Up to 80% off, 260 Fifth Avenue
Wednesday, November 17
· Rebecca Minkoff: At least 60% off, 93 Mercer Street
· Melissa: Markdowns on plastic shoes, 520 W. 27th Street
· Yigal Azrouël: Up to 70% off retail, 225 West 39th Street 7F
· Colette Malouf: Up to 80% off accessories, 594 Broadway. Suite 1216
Oh, and guess what happens when it's all over? That's right: H&M for Lanvin launches at 8am on Saturday, November 20. Your credit cards have been warned.