Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Mall store Journeys to open at Broadway and Houston [Bowery Boogie]
· Old-school Brooklyn business Lorraine Furniture to close [NYP]
· Yoko Ono says Andy Warhol predicted Lady Gaga [Page Six]
· Vogue editor Lauren Santo Domingo is pregnant [Page Six]
· Hells Angels settle lawsuit with Alexander McQueen [WWD]
· Jean Paul Gaultier is teaming up with La Perla [Fashion Indie]