The Wired Store: A Little Slice of Geek Heaven in Noho
- The second-floor TV station
- Recognize the old Tower Records?
- Each persona got similar artwork
- Rebaroque's $1300 speakers (they double as wall art)
- This keyboard does old-meets-new even better than the USB typewriter, and it's only $99.99
- The Cinemin Slice is a tiny little projector that also plugs into your smart-phone. $429.99.
- Turn your DNA into a QR code for some reason! Starts at $440.
- A chalkboard ping-pong table. Playing-encouraged; ask the staff for paddles.
- These $29.99 Moshi-Moshi Pop Phones plug into your smart phone.
- Adorable $100 speakers
- This USB typewriter hooks up to your laptop, which is cool, but is it really worth $699? Only you can judge.
- Lego Hogwarts, $129 and totally worth it
- A Lego Dementor!
- A fuzzy Star Wars wampa rug! Goes well with your tauntaun sleeping bag, $99.99.
- The world's most beautifully designed exercise bike by Ciclotte. $9,900.