Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Floral dress, $199; one-shouldered eggplant dres, $199; pink ruffled dress, $199; t-shirt dress, $49.95; navy ruffled dress, $199
- A close-up on the pink ruffled dress
- Every piece has this label.
- Furry jacket, $149; furry vest, $99
- Rhinestone dress in black and red, $199
- A closer look at the neckline detailing
- Necklace, $39.95; dress $249
- Skirt, $59.95
- Coat, $199
- Dress, $249; necklace $29.95
- Metallic ruffle dress, $199
- Ruffle dress, $199
- Zebra coat, $199
As you may have seen on about a thousand fashion blogs today, the women's pieces from Lanvin's H&M collection are all very sweet and frilly. They're not vampy-sexy, but they're adorable, and despite all the explosions of ruffles, they seem to fit quite well. Check out the gallery above, and stick around—shoes are up next.
· A Close, Personal Look at Lanvin x H&M's Accessories [Racked NY]