Shiny New Designer Goods for the Ladies at the Housing Works Sale
- The Vivienne Westwood Anglomania x Melissa shoes for $65
- Marc Jacobs and Vanessa Noel shoes
- The coveted Opening Ceremony coat.
- An Oscar de la Renta sample jacket
- A mix of Calypso, Yumi Kim and Joie tops
- This Calypso top is only $35
- Marc Jacobs skirts and pants.
- In God We Trust dress
- Last ditch effort for Mayle dresses
- Brooks Brothers capelet coat for only $150
- Cocktail frocks - lots of Tadoshi Shoji for $150
- One of two Bottega Veneta small bags left. This one is $185 and comes with a little mirror inside.
- This Mulberry bag is $315
- $20 Fallon bangles
- Chanel nail polishes and Kiehl's creams for $15 to $25. The Abyssine cream is usually $43.